Carinou's chiaroscuro !

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Special dedicace

Puisque pour l'instant je n'arrive pas à envoyer de photos (allez savoir pourquoi ?!) je vous poste ce petit cadeau ;) Oui, encore un poème... Mais en anglais cette fois : savourez.

If you were blind

If you were blind,
I wouldn't let you down.
If you were blind, on the contrary
I would be your eyes :
I would take you by the hand,
I would show you everything I see and foresee.

If you were blind,
I wouldn't let blindness swallow you :
I would go right into your core,
I would guide you to my inner world
And through my eyes you'd see all the colours ;
Every line, every curve, every detail of the world.
I'd provide you everything that may lack to your comfort,
To your safety, your blossoming.

If you were blind, you'd see everything :
I would make you touch all of the beauty,
I would make you smell all the exquisite perfumes.
If you were blind, you'd become aware of the real world :
That which is worth,
That of childhood,
That of senses ;
The world which is beyond appearances.

And perhaps with a little luck and a great bundle of love,
You'd recover your sight...
The real sight.

If you were blind, I'd be blind with you.
And together you'd see I'd lead you home ;
We'd discover all over again :
The real things,
The real world,
The real love...

'Cause sight does come from the inside.

Voilà voilà, c'est signé Pichou (08/06/2003 ou 2004 ?) et le contenu est protégé.
Hope you've enjoyed...
Amis du soir bonsoir, amis du jour bonjour !

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be alors il vous fait peur ce poème ? ;)
    On a 5 sens et pourtant on privilégie les yeux, c'est-y pas un peu con ? Comme dirait un proverbe chinois : "ferme les yeux et suis ton coeur"...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home