Carinou's chiaroscuro !

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Syndrôme post Erasmus

Where's the crowd of friends?
When's the fiesta?
Who's cooking?
Who wants to share the washing machine with me?
Who will I share my ideas to do my essays with?
Who's lazily sitting by me in the grass, enjoying doing nothing?
Where's the adorable burr of different accents melting together?
Where's the Irn Bru and the blackcurrent and cider?
Where are the weekly flyrers?
Who's coming to the party?
Where's that stress-free atmoshphere?

Le post Erasmus, c'est un condensé nostalgique de tout ça... Et je crois que j'en souffre encore un peu.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouais...

    Moi aussi ça me fait bizarre. Et puis les gens me manquent.
    :(
    Marie

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arf, on va s'en remettre ;) En attendant oui, c'est clair que c'est dur dur.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home